Friday, February 6, 2004

Today

Went to Temple VA Hospital today. I always like traveling up 95 to Temple, through Bell County. Still lots of active farms, black dirt, and the small towns have the old buildings by the railroad.



My thoughts of Janet Jackson and the superbowl stunt: I always thought the Jackson's were a bunch of boobs anyway.



Just a few more weeks and my daughter will be home from Japan where she's been stationed for 3 years, on her way to her new duty station.



Finally received another digital camers. Had a HP 630 and dropped it. Bought a 735 from Ebay and it's great. With a 64mb card it will hold 400 pictures at the lowest setting, the other held 140 at the 2nd setting. Now can go back to the courthouse to get more images of old court records to put on the website.

Now just have to find an inexpensive laptop.



I was given reels of microfilm which contain Bastrop Advertiser images. Bless the lady's heart that loaned them to me. I've been trying to figure out how to copy them to the website. I have a new scanner that scans 35mm slides. I think I can put the microfilm in there and treat them like slides. If that works I can put all the Advertiser online. Fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment